Central – Mark Dollase, Vice President of Preservation Services – 317.639.4534
- Lindbergh School, St. Rd 32, Lebanon
- Boone County Courthouse, Washington St., Lebanon
- Lebanon Courthouse District
- Lebanon Armory 801 N East St., Lebanon
- Ulen, Ulen Blvd., Lebanon
- Shaw House 800 E, Whitestown (near Whitestown Road, Zionsville)
- Scotland Bridge (Lost Road) 200 E, Mechanicsburg
- Whitestown United Methodist Church 206 S. Main St., hitestown
- Pryor Brock Farmstead 8602 Whitestown Rd., Zionsville
- Howard School, 4555 E CR 750S, Brownsburg
- Maplelawn Farmstead 9575 Whitestown Rd., Zionsville
- Zionsville Town Hall 65 E. Cedar St., Zionsville
- Bridge 32, 1200 W, Thorntown vicinity
- Roads Hotel, 150 E. Main Street, Atlanta
- Roberts Chapel/Settlement, E 276th St., Atlanta vicinity
- Sheridan Public Library, 214 S. Main Street, Sheridan
- Sheridan Grade and High School 24185 Hinesley Ave., Sheridan
- Boxley Cabin, 1st Street, Sheridan
- Holliday Hydroelectric Powerhouse and Dam Riverwood Avenue (near 211th St.), Noblesville
- Hamilton County Jail and Sherriff’s Residence 810 Conner St., Noblesville
- Judge Earl S. Stone House, 107 S. 8th St., Noblesville
- Carmel Carnegie Library 40 E. Main St., Carmel
- Union Bible College, 434 S. Union St., Westfield
- Carmel Clay Depot, 221 1st Street Southwest, Carmel
- Jane Ross Reeves Farm 400 S. Railroad St., Shirley
- Round Barn 500 W, McCordsville
- Eli Lilly Biological Labs U.S. 40, west of Greenfield
- Masonic Temple 2 West Main Street, Greenfield
- Sheriff’s Residence and Jail 27 American Legion Place, Greenfield
- Barr House 25 Walnut St., Greenfield
- Riley Home 250 West Main St., Greenfield
- Royal Theater 59-51 S Washington St., Danville
- Sheriff’s Residence and Jail 170 S Washington St., Danville
- Fairfield Friends Meeting House and Cemetery 1050 E, Camby
- Asa Ballard House 1050 E, Camby
- Dale Anderson House Iowa St., Clayton
- Amo Interurban 4985 Railroad St., Amo, IN
- Plainfield Interurban 401 S. Vine St., Plainfield
- Sugargrove Meetinghouse, 700 E and 600 S., Plainfield
- J.H. Van Nuys Farm SR 144, Hopewell
- Wigwam Mineola Tribe No. 86 Building 152 E Jefferson St., Franklin
- Art Craft Theatre 57 Main St., Franklin
- Franklin Courthouse District
- Toner House 606 E Main Cross St., Edinburgh
- J.A. Thompson House 106 N Pleasant St., Edinburgh
- A.C. Thompson House 104 N Pleasant St., Edinburgh
- Holy Trinity Catholic Church Keely St., Edinburgh
- First Presbyterian Church 306 E Main Cross St., Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Commercial District
- Furnas Mill Bridge, Pisgah Road (Camp Atterbury), near Edinburgh
- Horner House, 410 South Emerson Avenue
- Crown Hill Cemetery, 3402 Boulevard Place
- Thomas Taggart Riverside Park, White River Parkway East Drive and Burdsal Parkway
- Naval Armory, 1802 West 30th Street
- Riverside Pumping Station, 1201 Waterway Boulevard
- Perry Stadium/Bush Stadium, 1501 West 16th Street
- Oliver P. Morton School No. 29, 2101 North College Avenue
- Rivoli Theater, 3155 East 10th Street
- Thomas Carr Howe High School, 4900 Julian Avenue
- Buford-Riches House, 5031 English Avenue
- Tyndale Armory, 711 North Pennsylvania Street
- Mount Pisgah Lutheran Church, 701 North Pennsylvania Street
- U.S. Courthouse and Post Office, 46 East Ohio Street
- Merchants National Bank, 11 South Meridian Street
- Indiana Theater, 134 West Washington Street
- Indianapolis City Hall, 202 North Alabama Street
- Scottish Rite Cathedral, 650 North Meridian Street
- Long Hospital,1100 West Michigan Street
- Das Deutsche Haus/Athenaeum, 401 East Michigan Street
- Suedseite Turnverein (Southside Turnverein), 306 Prospect Street
- Bates-Hendricks House, 1530 South New Jersey Street
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co., 870 Massachusetts Avenue
- Oldfields/Landon-Lilly House, 4200 North Michigan Road
- Hinkle Fieldhouse, 510 West 49th Street
- Julian-Clarke House, 115 South Audubon Road
- Our Lady of Lourdes Church, 5315 East Washington Street
- Central State Hospital Administration building, 3000 West Washington Street
- Stoughton A. Fletcher House/Laurel Hall, 5395 Emerson Way
- Fort Benjamin Harrison campus, East 56th Street and Lawton Loop Drive
- Krannert Tea House, 7031 West 79th Street
- Big Run Baptist Church, 6500 South Franklin Road
- Indiana State Soldiers’ and Sailor’s Monument, 1 Monument Circle
- State of Indiana War Memorial, 431 North Meridian Street
- Illinois Building, 626 North Illinois Street
- Indiana State Capitol Building, 200 West Washington Street
- St. John Catholic Church, 121 South Capitol Street
- Goethe Link Observatory, Observatory Road Clay Township, Martinsville vicinity
- Martinsville Sanitarium, W. Harrison Street, Martinsville
- Barnard House, 89 W. Columbus St., Martinsville
- Morgan County Sheriff’s Residence and Jail, 110 W. Washington Street, Martinsville
- Elm Springs Farm, Goose Creek Rd (one mile north of Bain Rd), Martinsville vicinity
- Grassyfork Fishery, Old SR 37, Martinsville vicinity
- Hall School, 5955 Hurt Rd, Monrovia vicinity (Hall, IN)
- Wilbur School, Wilbur Road, Wilbur
- Rock House, 380 W. Washington Street, Morgantown
- City High School, 54 West Broadway Shelbyville
- Porter Pool, 501 N. Harrison Street Shelbyville
- The Strand, 215 S. Harrison St., Shelbyville
East – Wayne Goodman, Director – 765.478.3172
- Westport Covered Bridge
- Greensburg Courthouse “tree”
- Old North Quad – Ball State University, Muncie
- Round Barn, Perry Twp., SE of Muncie
- Canal House, Connersville
- Snow Hill Covered Bridge
- Michaela Farm, Oldenburg
- Metamora Whitewater Canal site
- Oldenburg Spires
- Knightstown Academy
- Rich Square Quaker Meetinghouse
- South Mound Cemetery – landscape (New Castle)
- New Castle Fieldhouse (largest HS fieldhouse in the world – 50 yrs old this year)
- Bronnenburg House, Mounds State Park, Anderson – Madison County
- Downtown Farmland (various locations)
- Mays School, Mays
- Union County Courthouse, Liberty
- Huddleston Farmhouse – Cambridge City
- Richmond Depot
- Glen Miller Park, Richmond (LANDSCAPE)
North – Todd Zeiger, Director – 574.232.4534
- McCullouch House – 334 E. Berry, Fort Wayne. Unusual double house and double carriage house.
Gothic revival style.
- ARCH in Fort Wayne for further suggestions. 260-426-5117.
- Tower House – 136 Eel River Ave., Logansport. Situated in the historic bankers’ row historic district
and along the Eel River. Scenic park in front of the house and interesting historic architecture
including restored tower roof.
- Logansport Carousel – 1208 Riverside Drive, Logansport. Restored National Historic Landmarks
carousel housed in historic pavilion. Located within a scenic park along the river. Park also has
an interesting historic train ride.
- Stone gates at entrance to Mt. Hope Cemetery, Pleasant Hill Road north of Henry Street, Logansport.
Restored stone arch entrance gate. Beautiful cemetery.
- Sacred Heart Apartments – 220 S Ijams Street, Garrett. Beautiful historic hospital that has been
rehabilitated and converted to senior housing. Interesting historic building. Small historic shrine on
the north side of the site.
- Historic Street Lights Kendallville. Throughout Kendallville are a collection of historic street lights.
Coupled with juxtaposition of historic downtown or some of the historic homes in town would
make an interesting subject.
- Model School – northeast corner of Greene and Berkey roads Goshen. Once threatened, this historic
school building is being restored as an arts center and owner has installed wonderful landscaping.
- Conn Mansion – 723 Strong Avenue, Elkhart Private Home on National Register – one of best in the
northern region. Indiana Landmarks board member.
- Champion House – 101 N. Third, Goshen Outstanding Greek Revival house across from the Elkhart
County Courthouse (itself a great building/site).
- Bridge Street Bridge – Arcade Ave/Bridge Street just north of intersection with Franklin, Elkhart.
On NR, scenic concrete arch design, park setting.
- Nappanee Park Pavilion, corner of Nappanee and VanBuren Streets in Nappanee Indiana. Unusual
pavilion and in a nice park setting.
- Stauffer Park Bridge: Nappanee Nice little bridge in a Nappanee Park.
- Round barn at Round Barn Golf Club at Mill Creek, 1024 Lakeview Drive, Rochester. Barn was moved
to the site to save it from demo. Situated at the 18th hold of the golf club.
- Paxton Round Barn –Fulton County Historical Society. 37 E 375 North at US 31. They also have a
list at this location of other round barns in Fulton County. All of which would make good subjects.
- Drexel Hall, – east side of US 231 south of downtown Rensselaer about two miles. Across the
street from Saint Joseph’s College. A wonderful alley of trees leads to the historic restored
- Carnegie Arts Center, 301 N. Van Rensselaer Street, Rensselaer, Restored former Carnegie Library
now utilized as an Arts Center. Just west of courthouse square, nicely landscaped site.
- Fountain Park Chautauqua – 6244 West 1600 South Remington, IN. Fantastic site with multiple
historic cabins, a historic hotel and a wonderful site along a river. . Link to their web site:
- Independence Methodist Church, near Rensselaer, corner of county Road 375 N and 500 E,
Jasper County. Idealic historic church with cemetery in rural setting.
- John Pound Store, Armstrong Road, Oswego. Near center of town, White clapboard historic dry
goods store building wonderfully preserved.
- Chinworth Bridge, at the intersection of Old US 30 and N 350 W over Tippecanoe River, Warsaw.
Restored metal truss bridge in park setting along historic Lincoln Highway.
- Winona Lake, near Warsaw, many interesting historic structures, scenic waterways and interesting
- Topeka Railroad Depot – South Main Street and Indiana Street south of downtown Topeka.
Nicely preserved wood railroad depot.
- Indiana and Michigan Avenues, LaPorte, Outstanding “small town USA” streets. Numerous historic houses and landscaped streetscapes with canopy trees.
- 1008 Michigan, LaPorte, Episcopal/Christian Science Church
Kingsbury former ammunition plant site, US 35 south of LaPorte. Interesting former ammunition plant site. Abandoned buildings, nature reverting. Part is now a State Wildlife area Marshall
- Summit chapel, SR 10 at Birch Road, Marshall County, Restored one room school on the highest point between Chicago and Fort Wayne. Rural setting, nicely restored building.
- Shady Rest, Marshal County Home – 10924 Lincoln Highway, Plymouth. Former Marshall County home now operated as a retirement home by Bowen Center. Main building and restored barn.
- Culver Military Academy, Culver. Of particular note are the Naval building shaped like a boat and c. 1950’s Chapel. In addition to the historic buildings, campus is scenic and situated along the shores of Lake Maxinkuckee.
- Sweet Church – northeast corner of N. 300 E and Lisbon Road near Albion. Idealic historic church in Noble county. Adjacent graveyard.
- Chain O Lakes State Park – One room school restored as nature center. Often overlooked state park with many beautiful areas. Nicely rehabilitated one-room school in nice setting.
- Sylvan Springs/Kneipp Sanitarium, Rome City, SR 9 north of Rome City. Amazing site along winding natural creek bed. Historic sanitarium turned Convent. Now vacant. Includes main building and several barns/outbuildings and scenic area along creek.
- Field Station Cooperative Preschool/Wahl farmstead – 399 Howe Road, south of Oak Hill Road, Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Restored farmhouse and barn now utilized as a environmental based pre-school. Situated in the middle of the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore with wetlands, trails and streams nearby and adjacent.
- Nelson Farmstead – US 12 ½ mile west of entrance to Arcelor Mittal Steel, Burns Harbor/Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. c. 1860 farmhouse and site with several outbuildings in various stages of restoration. Site is rich with landscaping features.
- Century of Progress Houses, Lakefront drive, Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Five historic houses from the 1933 Century of Progress in various stage of restoration. One finished.
- Joseph Bailly Homestead, Howe Road South of Oak Hill Road, Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, National Historic Landmark Victorian house in natural setting. Site also has a historic “chapel” and some log structures.
- Horner House, 2 Merrivale Ave, Beverly Shores, modernist house set on natural sand dune overlooking Lake Michigan.
- Lustron House, Drake Avenue south of Lakefront Drive, Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Two bedroom blue Lustron house on top of a natural dune.
- Vurpillet Opera House, Winamac – northeast corner of E. Main and N. Market Street. Across the street from the courthouse. Outstanding restoration
- Winamac City Park, Winamac – corner of Old State Road 14 and S. Riverside Drive, historic metal footbridge, stone entrance gates, beautiful park along Tippecanoe River.
- Keiser House and Monterey– 6071 E. Washington, Monterey. Wonderful Victorian cottage in a small town. Entrance road in to Monterey from the north contains a wonderful metal truss arch bridge over Tippecanoe River. Just west of downtown, but visible from main street, is the historic depot which is abandoned.
- Darden Road Bridge – Darden Road at Riverside Drive, South Bend. Restored Iron Truss bridge over the St. Joseph River. Scenic area and nice restoration.
- 2nd St. Joseph County Courthouse – Lafayette Street at W. Washington, South Bend. Historic Greek Revival Courthouse in downtown South Bend. Impressive structure.
- South Bend Remedy Building – 402 W. Washington. Outstanding Queen Anne/Classical Revival brick and limestone building. Home of Northern Regional Office.
- Old Republic – 301 E Michigan, New Carlisle, Impressive restored Italianate house situated on several acres on the highest point in town.
- Nickel Plate Railroad Depot, walking trail and signal House, Knox, US 35 north of downtown Knox. Historic depot, caboose and a walking trail with a historic bridge and a restored signal house.
- Pokagon State Park – WPA buildings, off I69 at exit 154. There are several different buildings and structures built by WPA in the park. Interesting structures, beautiful setting.
- Powers Church – S Old State Road 1, north of US 20, Steuben County. Wonderful historic church being preserved by a local family. Ideal setting, graveyard, rural setting.
- Fox Lake – African American cottage community – on NR. Beautiful setting, some historic cottages. Interesting and unique association. Cottages are all grouped along the south side of the lake.
- Cornish Round Barn Fox Lake – 2015 SW. Fox Lake Rd, Near the site noted above, this round barn is on the NR and an unusual building material. Nice farmstead.
- Angola Courthouse Square and monument, downtown Angola – A wonderfully preserved courthouse square with a large monument in the center of the square. Unlike other county seats, the courthouse is not in the center but on one side of the square. All four “walls” of the square are in tact creating an ideal “small town Indiana” panorama.
- White County Home – 5271 Norway Road, Monticello, located on the shore of Lake Schafer and overlooking the Indiana Beach Amusement Park.
- Indiana Beach Amusement Park – Lake Schafer, Monticello. Cool historic amusement park on the shore of Lake Schafer.
- Hooper House – 209 N. Chauncey Street, Columbia City, Historic Federal Style house in downtown Columbia City.
North Central – Cathy Wright, Field Officer – 260.563.4534
- http://www.in.gov/dnr/historic/files/hp-nrlist.pdf It is a list of the National Register-listed properties in IN.
- The IN-DNR (www.in.gov/dnr) website also has information on the State Parks and Reservoirs, many of which have CCC architecture, and of course, historic landscapes.
- Finally, as far as landscapes go, NE Indiana has a nature conservancy called ACRES Land Trust (acreslandtrust.org). Their sites are on their website and I’m sure (from experience!) that some wonderful landscapes can be found!!!
Calumet (Northwest) – Tiffany Tolbert, Field Officer – 219.947.2657
- South Court Street, Crown Point
- Milroy Covered Bridge, Lake County Fairground
- Old Lake County Courthouse, Crown Point
- City Methodist Ruin, Gary
- Valparaiso Marquette Park, Gary
- Lake George and Downtown, Hobart
- Washington Street
- Wolf House
South – Greg Sekula, Director – 812.284.4534
Southeast – Kent Abraham, Field Officer – 812.926.0983
- Zaharako’s, 1316 Franklin Street, Columbus
- Sand Creek Township National Register District. Columbus
- Columbus Armory, 646 Franklin Street, Columbus
- Simmons School, North State Road 9, Hope
- Stone Head Monument, on SR 135 where it runs into Bellsville Pike, Crawford
- Proctor House, Marengo, about one mile east of Marengo
- Bethlehem Elementary School, 2″ Street, Bethlehem
- Beeler House, 360 Main Cross Street, Charlestown
- Elks Building, 240 Spring Street, Jeffersonville
- Lewman Building, 256 Spring Street, Jeffersonville
- Cowman Building, 527-531 Spring Street, Jeffersonville
- 820 Meigs Avenue, Jeffersonville
- Elliot House, 834 Walnut Street, Jeffersonville
- Maschmayer House, 209 West Market, Jeffersonville
- Gregory House, 313 Pearl Street, Jeffersonville
- Preservation Station, 100 Preservation Place, Jeffersonville
- Holzberg Staton House, 218 Logan Street, Jeffersonville
- Grisamore House, 111-113 West Chestnut Street, Jeffersonville
- Willey-Allhands House, 115 West Chestnut Street, Jeffersonville
- Varble House, 125 West Chestnut Street, Jeffersonville
- Quartermaster Depot, Spring Street, Jeffersonville
- Colgate-Palmolive, Clarksville
- John Work House, 3709 Tunnel Mille Road, Charlestown
- Carnegie Library, Warder Park, Court Avenue, Jeffersonville
- First Presbyterian Church, 222 Walnut Street, Jeffersonville
- Richard Lewman Farm, 6020 Salem-Noble Road, Charlestown
- Carnegie Hall, 14687 Main Street, Moores Hill
- Aurora Town Hall, Third and Main Streets, Aurora
- Crescent Brewery Caverns, 327 Second Street, Aurora
- Laughery Creek Bridge, spanning Laughery Creek on old Highway 56 south of Aurora
- Riverview Cemetery, 3635 East Laughery Creek Road at Highway 56, Aurora
- Vereastau Historic Site, 4696 Vereastau Lane, Aurora
- Hill Forest, 213 Fifth Street, Aurora
- Manchester 100 F Lodge, Manchester
- Jesse Hunt Hotel, 92 Walnut Street, Lawrenceburg
- High Street, Lawrenceburg
- Bretz Building, 302 Fourth Street, Huntingburg
- Finch House, Ferdinand, moved from English
- Gramelspracher-Gutzweiler House, 1103 Main Street. Jasper
- Kilian House, 415 Main Street, Huntingburg
- Woollenman House, Ferdinand
- Cabby O’Neill Gymnasium, 340 W 6th St, Jasper
- Sloy-Moody-Shrader House, 141 West Main Street, New Albany
- Pepin House 1003 East Main, New Albany
- Isaac Smith House, 513 East Main, New Albany
- Beard-Kerr-Kinler House” 566 Georgetown-Lanesville Road, Georgetown
- 1746 Ekin Avenue, New Albany
- 921 East 11″ Street, New Albany
- Cardinal Riner House, 1218 East Oak Street, New Albany
- Brown-McCulloch House, 1605 East Spring Street, New Albany
- Division Street School, 1803 Conservative Street, New Albany
- Baptist Tabernacle, 316 East Fourth Street, New Albany
- Scribner House, State and Main streets, New Albany
- Slate Bank Building, 9110 Stale Road 64, Georgetown
- Mount Saint Francis, U. S. Highway 150 al Paoli Pike, Floyds Knobs
- Westfall House, 210 West High Street, Corydon
- Leora Brown School, 400 Summit Street, Corydon
- Leonard Carter House, Corydon
- Breeden’s Bridge, O’Bannon Woods State Park over Blue River east of IN 62 about three miles south of Leavenworth
- 1850s Haypress Barn, O’Bannon Woods Stale Park, 7234 Old Forest Road, Corydon
- House,621 North Chestnut Street, Seymour
- Farmers’ Club, 105 South Chestnut Street, Seymour
- Travis Carter House, 410 Indianapolis Avenue, Seymour
- Joe Jackson Hotel, corner of West Water Street and South Main Street, Vallonia
- Medora Brick Plant, Brick Plant Road off 01 South County Road – 950 West, Medora
- Post Office, 50 Emily Street, Seymour
- John Finley Crowe House, 172 Crowe Street, Hanover
- Railroad Station, 615 West 1sl Street, Madison
- Eleutherian College,6927 W. Stale Road 250, Lancaster
- St. Stephens A M E Church, 210 W Main Street, Hanover
- David Wilson House, 315 East 2nd Street, Madison
- Elks Lodge, 313 E 1st Street, Madison
- Masonic Lodge 583, Canaan
- Ebenezer A M E Church, 409 Poplar Street, Madison
- Broadway Second Baptist Church, 615 Broadway Street, Madison
- Christ Episcopal Church, 506 Mulberry Street, Madison
- Old Madison High School and Brown Gym, 2421 Wilson Avenue, Madison
- Schroeder Saddletree Factory, 106 Milton Street, Madison
- Eldo Hicks House, 142 East Brown Street, Vernon
- Carnegie Library, 143 East Walnut Street, North Vernon
- Park Theater, 25 N Madison Avenue, North Vernon
- Jennings County Court House, 24 N Pike Street, Vernon
- Walnut Grove School, Muscalaluck Park, Vernon
- Downtown North Vernon National Register Historic District
- Moses Fell Building, 101516th Street, Bedford
- Gus Grissom Home, 415 Grissom Avenue, Mitchell
- William Wiley House, 15th Street, Bedford
- 1903 I Street, Bedford
- 1831 I Street, Bedford
- Indiana Limestone headquarters, 405 I Street, Bedford
- Lawrence County Museum 929 15th Street, Bedford
- Ohio County Historical Society Museum, 212 S Walnut Street, Rising Sun
- Rising Sun and environs would be good. Has a good artist culture and established showing venues.
- West Baden Springs Hotel, West Baden Springs
- Homestead Hotel, West Baden Springs
- Oxford Hotel, Broadway Street, West Baden Springs
- Dixie Garage, Sinclair and Broadway Street, West Baden Springs
- Bungalow, Broadway Street, West Baden Springs
- Artie Smith Log Cabin, near West Sinclair Street at French Lick Creek, West Baden Springs
- Lingle House, 214 West Main, Paoli
- Former Paoli High School, U. S. Highway 150 (East Main Street), Paoli
- Rickenbaugh House, Celina Lake, Hoosier National Forest, near 51. Croix
- Heim·Haury House, 109 Seventh Street, Cannelton
- Obrecht House, 344 Seventh Street, Tell City
- Schweizer Hall, 3109′” Street, Tell City
- Mason House. 109 S 3rd Street, Cannelton
- Perry County Courthouse, Tobin Township, Rome
- Perry County Courthouse and Museum, Seventh and Taylor streets, Cannelton
- Indiana Cotton Mill, 310 Washington Street, Cannelton
- Stone Arch Bridges. There are nine and are subjects of high-priority. I know the tourism director would love to have them featured. Resplendent rural settings.
- Tyson Auditorium, 100 South High Street, Versailles
- Tyson Temple United Methodist Church, 325 West Tyson Street, Versailles
- Scottsburg Railroad Depot, 90 N. Main, Scottsburg
- Garriott Grocery, 87 East Wardell Street, Scottsburg
- Scott County Court House, 1 E. McClain Avenue, Scottsburg
- Hoosier Theater, 209 Ferry SI, Vevay
- Old Brick Privy, Courthouse Square, Vevay
- Beck’s Mill, Mill Creek on South Mill Creek Road, Beck’s Mill
- Christian Tash Farm, 5902 East Blue River Road, Pekin
- John Bowman Farm, Eastern School Road, Salem
Southwest – Stewart Sebree, Field Officer – 812.423.2988
- Lyles Station, Princeton
- New Harmony
- Lincoln Pioneer Village, Rockport
- The historic Santa in Santa Clause, IN would make an interesting subject
- Angel Mounds, Evansville
- Wesselman Woods Nature Preserve, Evansville
West – Tommy Kleckner, Director – 812.232.4534
- Deer Creek Valley Rural Historic District – east/northeast of Delphi, Carroll County *
- Richland Creek Viaduct (Tulip Trestle) – northeast of Bloomfield, Greene County
- Cottrell Village & Attica – Fountain County *
- General Lew Wallace Study, 200 Wallace Dr., Crawfordsville – Montgomery County
- T.C. Steele Boyhood Home, 110 S. Cross Street, Waveland – Montgomery County
- Maple Grove Road Rural Historic District – northwest of Bloomington, Monroe County
- Farmers Institute, 4636 W 660 S, Lafayette – southwest of Lafayette, Tippecanoe County
- Highland Lawn Cemetery, 4420 Wabash Ave., Terre Haute – Vigo County
*suggested locations for paint-outs either formal or informal.